Thursday, March 15, 2012

Llama's Bowtique Tutu & Bow Winner!!!

Wowie Zowie!  Ya'all like kissing stories, filled with grunting pigs in barns, and farmer boys.....note to self!  This was the MOST popular post to date, with the highest readership.....the chance to win a custom tutu and bow set from Llama's Bowtique, I know, was a bonus......though I received a lot of comments outside of the desire to win anything.  Guess this post must've hit a nostalgic nerve in many of you.....

Anyway.....I know, I say that a lot.....I think I get it from Biker Man's Aunt B.....anyway, she says it a lot.  Anyway.....the winner of the custom matching tutu and bow set, from our West Virgina blog partner, Llama's Bowtique is:

Rhonda Reed!

Congratulations!!!   Contact Llama's Bowtique, through their Facebook page, to claim your prize.....they're waitin' fer ya!

More Daisy Boots fun, and love to come soon.....stay tuned!  Don't go far.....and as always, thanks for stoppin' by to visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment