Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Don't Tell Biker Man We Do This

I was cleaning out the fridge today from sinful holiday indulgences.


This being one of them.....

I have such a hard time just throwing stuff out.....and wasting it.  Don't you?

So.....I went to Scout to help me.


Here, he looks like he's auditioning for Wallace and Gromit, coming to Broadway.

R2D2 was cleaning out her fridge of cherry tomatoes that day.

But today, we needed to finish off the valuable, above pictured whip.

Scout, was being studious at the kitchen counter, working on a Cub Scout report about St. Bernard's.


These are just notes.  We have to go into town tomorrow and get some poster board.

I interrupted him.....and said, "Tilt your head back, and open your mouth little bird."

He did.....and I squeezed the rest of the lusciousness into those sweet cheeks.....till they were full.

Overcome with joy.....he savored every bit of it.  He is VERY "What About Bob" ish, in regards to the enjoyment of his food.  It gets a little embarrassing at times. 

There was a small amount left.....so I tilted mine back.....(a hem.)....to finish it off.

In a panic.....and a split second.....Scout worried that there would be no more for him.  He swallowed fast and.....LITERALLY.....spit out these words....

"tweet, TWEET!"

I about choked on the remaining air from the aerosol can.....laughing so hard.

Don't try this at home.

Well.....maybe you should.  The death risk is worth the fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment