Thursday, April 25, 2013

Braggin' On My Sissy

I have to take a moment and brag on my sister-in-love.....I am so proud of her.

She's the one who has given me all the girl nieces.....I am so thankful.

Well.....she is pregnant again....21 weeks.....I am so excited.

It will be a surprise.....I am believing it's a girl.....because that is what they do.

Well.....anyway......

She is running a marathon this weekend.


Yes.

A MARATHON!!!

If you don't know.....that is 26 miles.

She will be running the Big Sur International Marathon in Caramel, California.  This race is on the bucket list for many marathoners......is ranked as one of the worlds top five races.....and is said to be "one of the greatest running experiences on the planet."

Did I mention she is 21 weeks pregnant.

Think I will eat a donut this weekend in her honor.



(Photo credit: BSIM Facebook Archive)






No comments:

Post a Comment